County of Allegheny
John K. Weinstein
CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of electronic payments for taxes. Allegheny County has contracted with Forte to offer individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay their Drink Tax directly over the internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable, and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Forte, the service provider, will charge a convenience fee based on the amount and type of the transaction.
For credit card payments Forte charges the customer a fee of 2.50% of the payment amount for this service. The minimum fee is $1.95
There is no service fee if you pay by electronic check.
EASY PAYMENT VIA INTERNET
To use this service, click the 'Accept' button below
This payment service offers the following options:
- Accepts multiple Account numbers per transaction.
- Can pay current month tax and owed months.
- Payment will be credited within 2 (two) business days of transaction.
- Payment in full only, system cannot accept partial payment.
- Displays a confirmation summary page which includes the total amount of taxes to be paid. (Convenience fee will be added on by Fortes' web site).
- Automatic transfer to Fortes' processing site.
Fortes' system will tell you:
- The total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number. Be sure to write down your confirmation number as a record of your payment. The charge will also appear on your credit card or bank account statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.